Driving Sustainability with Marketing Strategy use Sustainability to Create Competitive
- July 18, 2017
- Posted by: MK~Africa
- Category: Marketing, Stakeholders
Marketers have an important role to play in this process, as sustainability will have a significant effect on value drivers such as resource use, relationships, competitive advantage and brand reputation.
Companies are coming under pressure from many directions to become more sustainable and business leaders are finding the need to develop a range of responses to these pressures.
Marketers have a critical role to play in helping to develop the strategic vision in this new world and in identifying new sources of competitive advantage as an integral part of a green marketing strategy.
You will learn how to:
- Anticipate the implications of sustainability for your organisation’s marketing
- Understand how sustainability is impacting on the demands of all stakeholder groups, especially customers.
- Use the insights from research and dialogue with customers to ensure their agendas are re ected appropriately within each business context.
- Engage in constructive dialogue with CSR functions on corporate sustainability issues
- Develop appropriate strategic responses to the threats and opportunities that climate change present
- Develop appropriate messages to communicate sustainable attributes and behaviour
- Explore the incorporation of sustainability into all marketing activities and avoid the pitfalls